Beantwoord

Switched to Qurrent?

• 1 juni 2017
  • 4 reacties
  • 193 keer bekeken

Almost two month ago, I wanted to make contract with you, but it did not go well.
You got address wrong etc. So I decided to make contract with another provider.
I frequently sent several emial to ignore my request but you keep continue because apparently it is an automated procedure.
So I made contract with with Nuon last month.
But two days ago, you terminate my contract with Nuon because of your automated system.
So they charge me for 100 Euros.!

Hence, what I want, please terminate my contract and let me back with the new provider.
In this case, I could prevent that they charge me.
Best regards Mahdi
icon

Beste antwoord door Nina van Qurrent 9 juni 2017, 09:29

Hi Mahdi,

We made contact with Nuon and since June 8th they became the energy supplier again.
I am sorry that things were unclear before and I want to wish you a happy weekend.

Kind regards,

Nina
Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +8
Hi Mahdi,

I tried to call you and I have send you an e-mail with details of this specific case.
You received a contract on May 8th, and you did not cancel within the grace period of 14 days. It takes 18 days before we can start the energy delivery, because we have to take the grace period into account.
After the grace period of 14 days a contract becomes binding. After this grace period it is no longer without cost to cancel the contract.

Kind regards,

Nina
Hi There,

That is not right.
Because I sent you email at 15th of May and I ask you to cancel my contract.
I sent you an email on vraag@qurrent.nl with attached file.
It shows that I sent you email at 15th of May but you did not reply me back.
So please contact Nuon and tell them that it was your mistake and let them be supplier.
Otherwise they would fine me which is not fair.
Best regards mahdi
Reputatie 3
Badge +8
Hi Mahdi,

We made contact with Nuon and since June 8th they became the energy supplier again.
I am sorry that things were unclear before and I want to wish you a happy weekend.

Kind regards,

Nina