Beantwoord

My invoice amount is more than usual amount that i pay monthly?

• 15 oktober 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 78 keer bekeken

Dear Sir / Madam,

When i check my transactions My invoice amount is 191 for 26-10-2018 but usually i was paying 163 per month. How come it is increased?

Kindly clarify my quest.

Thanks & Regards,
Naresh
icon

Beste antwoord door NARESHYADAVAVULA 16 oktober 2018, 11:18

Hi Fokke,

ok i understand but in my anual statment for 2017 - 2018 i see i will get back 1036 to my account because i pay high amount than my usage that is 163 per month. i am bit confused if i am paying more than that i consume how is that possible that the new monthly amount set is greater than 163.

Any ways i am fine with the same amont 163 that i pay every month.

And now in online i am not able to see the meter readings on daily basis. I dont know all of sudden for the past 2 months meter readings were not updated automatically on daily basis. Is it possible to fix this problem also for me?

Thanks & Regards,
Naresh
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 2
Badge +6
Dear @Nareshyadavalua,

Your invoice is calculated based on historic usage on your address over the last 3-5 years. As I can see from your contract this historic usage is much higher than what you actually use. So I would like to propose that we set the amount back to 163. Is that ok with you?

Kind regards,

Fokke
Hi Fokke,

ok i understand but in my anual statment for 2017 - 2018 i see i will get back 1036 to my account because i pay high amount than my usage that is 163 per month. i am bit confused if i am paying more than that i consume how is that possible that the new monthly amount set is greater than 163.

Any ways i am fine with the same amont 163 that i pay every month.

And now in online i am not able to see the meter readings on daily basis. I dont know all of sudden for the past 2 months meter readings were not updated automatically on daily basis. Is it possible to fix this problem also for me?

Thanks & Regards,
Naresh
Reputatie 2
Badge +9
Hi Naresh,

Thanks for your reaction!
It seems that there has been a mistake. On your annual note we proposed a new payment of €122, but we changed it to €191.

I will change it back for you to €163. If you want to change it later let us know!

About your meter readings: we received data from your meter every two months. I changed the frequency to a daily basis. There could be some delay, but in a few days you should see your daily readings again!

Regards, Joost

Reageer