Beantwoord

Is it possible for you to supply two houses at the same time?

• 11 november 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 300 keer bekeken

We bought a new house but we're not moving in for another two months because we have to do some renovation.

In the meantime, we're still living in the old one (which we're planning to sell).

Should we transfer our energy to the new address after we move for good, or is it possible to have two addresses on the same account?
icon

Beste antwoord door Julian van Qurrent 12 november 2018, 12:56

Hi @JanArsenovic.

Welcome at our online community and thank you for your message.

I have just tried to reach you by phone, unfortunately without success. Hence, I'm sending you this message.

It is possible for us to supply two addresses at the same time (although for no longer than 6 months).
You can arrange this with us by calling 088 777 1200 or by e-mailing us with the new address, the end date for your current address and the startdate for your new address.

Greetings,
Julian
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +9
Hi @JanArsenovic.

Welcome at our online community and thank you for your message.

I have just tried to reach you by phone, unfortunately without success. Hence, I'm sending you this message.

It is possible for us to supply two addresses at the same time (although for no longer than 6 months).
You can arrange this with us by calling 088 777 1200 or by e-mailing us with the new address, the end date for your current address and the startdate for your new address.

Greetings,
Julian
Hi Julian,

I had a really hectic week. I just emailed you with the new address and start date!

It's totally my mistake, but the netbeheerder gave us the deadline of November 22 (I didn't see their letter on time) so I hope we can arrange something soon!

Thanks,
Jan
Reputatie 2
Badge +6
Hi @JanArsenovic,

I see it has all been taken care of. Congratulations on your new home.

Kind regards,

Fokke

Reageer