Beantwoord

Moving to a new address

• 7 februari 2018
  • 6 reacties
  • 3717 keer bekeken

I am moving to a new address in 10 days and would like to pass on details of my move. But I cannot see a link to do that in My energy, I have tried several times and it redirects me back to the dashboard. Can someone call me or help me with this?
icon

Beste antwoord door Jeroen van Qurrent 22 februari 2018, 11:48

Hi SGanapathy,

I've processed it just now. We will start with the energy on your new address this saturday.

All the best with the new house.

Kind regards,

Jeroen
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +8
Hi SGanapathy,

There is a technical issue and because of that we can't process your move. We are fixing it and after that we will help you with the move.

Kind Regards,
Tessa
Hi, Could you let me know what the status of this is now. I spoke to Dideke on the phone who said she would arrange for my move, could you let me know if it has been processed?
Reputatie 3
Badge +9
Hi SGanapathy,

We are still working on this! I will give you an update when it's done.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen
Hi, it's ridiculous how long this is taking given that I spoke to someone on customer care (after an hour of waiting in the queue) about this almost two weeks ago. I have already moved to my new address now and the change of address has not been passed on yet. Could you let me know how much longer this will take, because I am unable to do this via your website or mijn energie?
Reputatie 3
Badge +9
Hi SGanapathy,

I agree. I asked my manager to give this more priority. This should be fixed as soon as possible, i'll give you an update when i have more information about this.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen
Reputatie 3
Badge +9
Hi SGanapathy,

I've processed it just now. We will start with the energy on your new address this saturday.

All the best with the new house.

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Reageer